Students with transfer credit who apply to Study in Ukraine must submit the following:
- Official academic transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities.
- School Certificates
- Int’l Passport (traveling document)
Students should send the scans of their documents by email. Universities in Ukraine accept qualified transfer students from other universities. Universities in Ukraine operate on semester system. Admission is based on student’s overall academic record.
Some programmes are very competitive and the requirements for consideration will likely be higher.
If you want to apply NOW,
Kindly forward us high quality clear scanned copies of following documents, in reply to this email.
- Filled Application Form (with valid permanent/ current postal address and telephone numbers)
- International Passport, the page with picture and data on it (traveling document)
- Educational Documents available ( Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/ HSSCE/Bachelor/Master’s